As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- M.S. in Nursing
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- M.S. in Nursing/Master of Health Administration
- And more...
- Diploma - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Doctor of Nurse Practice
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Adult Health Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- And more...
- BS - Nursing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
Maryville University students may choose from 50 academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) - Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) -Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP)
Enroll today in Nightingale College’s Associate Degree Nursing Program!
Nightingale College’s ADN Program can be completed in as little as 16 months for qualified candidates. By offering a comprehensive hybrid online and on ground delivery of instruction students enjoy a modern approach to nursing education.
- Registered Nursing
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, research university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- And more...
- Associate of Science in Nursing
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN -Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
Students of Stevens-Henager College enjoy:
- Monthly starts that allow students to start fast and finish fast
- A new laptop computer to use in school and keep upon graduation
- Financial aid, grants and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Employment assistance for graduates
- Convenient day, evening and online classes
- Personal attention from enrollment to graduation and beyond
- Layton, UT
- Logan, UT
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Provo, UT
- Ogden, UT
- St. George, UT
- Nursing Education (MS)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (AD)
- Nursing Administration (MS)
- Nursing Administration (BS)(RN req.)
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
Eagle Gate College
With thousands of graduates along the Wasatch Front, Eagle Gate College is a leader in career-based education in Utah. In today’s job market, college graduates with career- specific skills are in demand. Eagle Gate College’s programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. You’ll receive hands-on learning in the classroom and online that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training. Degrees that get noticed, flexible courses, and accelerated programs are just a few of the things students love about Eagle Gate College.
- Salt Lake City Learning Site
Keiser University Graduate School
Keiser University’s Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our student-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Regardless of the degree program chosen, you will be part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Master of Science in Nursing